WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE COLLECT IT?
- The personal data we gather is required to fulfil our services. For our customers and potential customers, we gather the data relevant to management and delivery of their This may be personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) both before and after photographs of the project, floor plans and information necessary to fulfil the project.
- This data is provided by our customers, suppliers and other affiliates related to providing the services.
- We also hold ‘company contact’ information relating to the legal/billing entity with the companies we trade We may also hold data relating to individuals within the organisation with whom we interact.
- We typically obtain data directly from our customers and contacts by phone, email or in We also obtain data from websites, enquiries, responses to marketing campaigns and publicly available sources.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Third parties provide personal data such as where we are engaged by an agent on behalf of their client; in this case, we check that consent has been provided by the subject to share the
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account and deliver your
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you may be interested in.
- ‘Keep in touch’ (by phone or email) with you when you have made an enquiry (by phone, email or via our website) about our You may opt-out of’ keeping in touch’ at any time by emailing email@example.com
- Enable people to apply for a job or contracting opportunity
We will never share individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of fulfilling your project and to service providers for purposes of providing services relating to fulfilling your project. Our contractors will receive only the necessary information via email. Once the project is completed, they will delete this information.
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
Kharis & Kale Interiors use several third-party systems to store and process the personal data we hold. These systems are password protected and GDPR compliant.
• Trello – our project management system
• Hubspot – Our Customer Relationship Management system
• OneDrive – our cloud-based file storage
• Xero – our cloud-based accounts system
If you have a project with us then we will also have a paper record in a customer file which is kept in our office, 211 Burton Road Manchester M20 2LZ. This has your contact details recorded, handwritten notes and any necessary floorplans and allows us to follow the progress of your project. This sheet can be accessed by any member of our team for the purposes of ensuring your project is completed efficiently.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We will hold onto the information you provide for the purposes of the project for the duration of the project and whilst we are providing a service to you.
The reason for continuing to hold your data after this stage would be to enable us to answer any future questions you may have if you complete your project over a period of time and for our ongoing marketing, we send out quarterly newsletters that are of interest to many of our clients, you may unsubscribe to these at any time.
We do retain information relating to feedback for the purposes of marketing. This data is anonymised unless we have obtained your permission to use your name.
We will not hold any personal data on you without your consent. If you withdraw your consent to hold an item of personal data, it will be amended or deleted as requested. If you request to remove all personal data, all records will be deleted.
Please send us an email to confirm that you no longer wish for us to hold your information and we will delete it from our database.
Each newsletter we send out has an ‘Unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of the page where you have the option to unsubscribe from future newsletters we may send out.
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call : 0161 282 8899
Or write to us: 211 Burton Road Manchester M20 2LZ
PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES